• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Would anyone like to rp with me to help me build my world better? Or we can just rp in the already developed parts

jthablaidd

Here’s a quick run down of the countires(I still need a name for the world)
Isfol: big Norse wolves/huskies, multiple ice dragon species and types, and snow bears. Heavy magic use
Shengong: basically China, a massive trade hub dominated by subpar products. Medium magic use
Sushika: basically edo Japan, with samurai and shinobi. Heavy magic use
Siackee: basically Native American inians if they all joined together but kept their beliefs. Low magic use. Recent Isfol ally
Reinburg: medieval Germany/England mix. Varying magic use. Age old Isfol ally
Tsarvogi/firrè: basically a big Russian Courtney split between two factions in a never ending war. Tsarvogi wants a mix of communism and capitalism while firre wants a communist dictatorship. Isfol enemy

Attachments

• D6DB9DEE-501D-4B32-AC8E-A1417A276C2D.jpeg
    D6DB9DEE-501D-4B32-AC8E-A1417A276C2D.jpeg
    817.4 KB · Views: 8
  • E86AD0DA-22B0-4775-BA7A-D1C4ABD34207.jpeg
    E86AD0DA-22B0-4775-BA7A-D1C4ABD34207.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back