• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Where do Drafts/WIP Threads Go?

STEELHEART

you want battle? i'll give you war.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Given that I am relatively new to the site, I am not familiar with the mechanics of RPN. I used/use hogwarts.io a lot and the setup is somewhat similar, but where drafts and other WIP threads go I have no idea.

The Private Workshop is usually a pretty good place for things like that. RpN will automatically save your post drafts into your browser cookies, but that method can be unreliable, so most people recommend drafting your posts, especially very long ones that take a while to write, in another location like the Private Workshop or in Google Drive or something. Sometimes I'll even just have a Notepad file with the text inside and just do the formatting on-site when I'm ready, just whatever works best for you really.

I only tried to use the drafts once, and ended up losing so much work, I went to writing my posts in word or something and copy/pasting & formatting in my post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back