Music What's everyones favorite music genre?

I tend to like pop music the best, but I also like rock (especially alternative rock and punk rock), R&B, eurodance, and video game music.

My favorite artists/bands are Leona Lewis, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Madonna, ABBA, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani, U2, and the Spice Girls.

I like listening to so many genres, but currently, I’ve been into Alternative Rock and Rock in general. So Arctic Monkeys, Queens of the Stone Age, Royal Blood are some of my go-tos.

Don't have one. I'll listen to most genres - though maybe not so much rap/hip hop -, what matters more is the song.

Like, I like pop (including J-Pop, K-Pop, and some other countries pop), but I don't like Justin Beiber's "Baby". Or really, any of his songs.
I like country, though it's mostly limited to Carrie Underwood, some of Taylor's earlier songs, Dolly Parton's "Nine to Five", The Chicks's "Goodbye Earl" and a couple of others.
I also like rock, metal, emo, disco, dance music, "classical music", instrumental, soundtracks, original songs from movies, some r & b, soul, jazz, folk, indie...
So I guess anything from Queen to Halestorm, to Evanescence, to Beethoven, to How to Train Your Dragon's ost, but also Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Beth J. Crowley and many, many, many more.

My music interests are varied and I think I like at least one song of most genres. However, if I had to choose one genre to listen to exclusively, it would probably be 1930s orchestra or big band music.

Alt/indie rock or pop punk. I grew up with both of them!

I have varying genres of music I listen to since I usually just listen to whatever interests me and lets me think of characters and stuff, as well as makes me happy. Though if I had to choose one, I would say rock as I got into it due to my Father; from Ozzy's Boneyard to Hair Nation on the car radio.

Rock and Metal, though there are only a couple of bands/vocalists I like or listen too on the regular.

i dont exactly have a box, im fairly open to everything and strongly believe theres a ton of genres where you kind find ONE song youll like. this isnt always so because theres some,,, really horrible genres out there.

i have a tendency towards 2000's rock/emo (i dont know if it IS or is related to nu metal but i love that) and visual kei- which is japanese rock and kind of a mash of other things as well. im not a fan of a specific type of screamo that i dont know the name of but its the type where you sortof perse your lips- but everything else is fair game. i also love folk songs, indie being another pleasure by extension. EDIT to add my current obsession is the nier soundtracks

i dont know genres all too well so if people more versed can enlighten me thatll be fun!!!

I don't exactly have a favorite genre, but I like music with mellow vibes so my musics tends to be soft rock, jazz, country, classic and some J-pop.

Rock n roll!
But I also enjoy pop and metal. And 2000s country because it's nostalgic for me. I was a strange child and refused to listen to anything but country. Or Disney music.

Full Orchestra and Instrument, some early Rock. Love Two Step From Hell. And new Epic Orchestra groups! And many more mix music!

My spotify playlist is a ridiculous mix, but I generally listen to Alternative or Game music remixes (sonic the hedgehog in particular)

K Rino, Canibus, MF DOOM, Rhyme Asylum.
I'm a huge hiphop/rap music nerd.

I would say I can't pick just one, but to be honest...

Whatever genre Mitski's music is considered to be. That music. The kind that just touches your soul in a way that you can't explain and it makes you want to lay in bed and just cry into your pillow and dissociate to. The kind that makes you feel like you're astral projecting. That is some good shit right there.

I am inlove with Mother Mother, Melanie Martinez and Lady Gaga =w=
They are just amazing artists in my opinion
I will now list my favorite song from each artist:
Mother Mother: Hayloft and Body
Melanie Martinez: Training Wheels
Lady Gaga: Poker Face
Anyways yuh besties *lip bites*
Definately Punk rock or baby metal!

Punk Rock? I guess lol. EMO Kid stuff. My favorite bands are Blink 182, Alkaline Trio, Sugar Cult, The Used. All the EMO stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back