Other Valentines Day

Do you like Valentines Day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JasperTheGhost

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Personally I hate it. My birthday is the day before V day and it's all red and pink. It's a whole day dedicated to people in relationships and as someone who doesn't have good experiences with relationships, I hate seeing everyone being extra mushy during Valentines Day.

While I do think it's a Hallmark-holiday, I personally don't mind it. Happy belated birthday! I know what it's like having a birthday before a holiday though. It seems like it just becomes an extension of the holiday rather than a separate birthday.

IT'S LIT
When school's over I'm running home and asking a certain someone to be my Valentine's cause I wuvvvvv her
... She's gonna say no but-
Persistence is key (:<

To be honest, I couldn't care less when it comes to the romantic stuff of Valentines. But it is full of my favorite colors! (Red & Pink)

IT'S LIT
When school's over I'm running home and asking a certain someone to be my Valentine's cause I wuvvvvv her
... She's gonna say no but-
Persistence is key (:<
if asking don't work get her a stuffed bear from the dollar store.

good luck OnnandOff OnnandOff :)

i do like hearts day since i get to spend it with my irl boyfriend, and we ate a good sandwich for lunch so i felt like a character from pokemon scarlet/violet with sandwiches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back