Food Travelling in America, go to In and out burger order?

dyl_10

Seeing life through controlled hallucinations
Hey all! Completely random but I’m travelling in America right now. in Los Angeles (amazing city, having a blast!) to be precise. I was very excited to try the in and out burger which I have heard great things about. Anyone recommend trying something from there in particular?

Nab Chick-Fil-A if the opportunity arises! :)
I’ve also heard great things about here too! I’m only in LA for another day, do they have these in NY and Miami as this is where I’m off next!

I’ve also heard great things about here too! I’m only in LA for another day, do they have these in NY and Miami as this is where I’m off next!
I'm fairly sure they have Chick-Fil-A all over the U.S. :) They're basically the top tier of fast food.

Hey all! Completely random but I’m travelling in America right now. in Los Angeles (amazing city, having a blast!) to be precise. I was very excited to try the in and out burger which I have heard great things about. Anyone recommend trying something from there in particular?

#1 Combo. Can never go wrong with that.

If you want something extra you can try out getting your burger and/or fries Animal-Style (add Grilled Onions, Extra Sauce). Though its up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back