• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Time

chargingdenki

L take. Skill issue (They/She)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I recently moved to a place with a slightly different someone than where I used to live (Ahead by one hour). I’ve noticed that posts seem to still be in my old time zone after an hour. The posts are accurate all the way through ‘1 minute ago’ to ‘59 minutes ago’ But once it switched to showing the time of posting it’s an hour behind. For example this morning I wasn’t even awake until 6:30 but it claims I messaged someone at 5:44

I’m posting this at 7:54 for me, if it died the same thing after an hour and I haven’t found a solution yet I’ll send a picture

I was wondering if there’s anything I can do to fix this? It messes with my head because I’m very schedule oriented

Check in Account preferences if your new time zone is listed there.
If yes, delete browser cache, maybe something went wrong there. Hopefully, that should help!

Check in Account preferences if your new time zone is listed there.
If yes, delete browser cache, maybe something went wrong there. Hopefully, that should help!
I checked and I didn’t see my location there. Would I just be able to select a zone with the same UTC thing? My issue is that in my current area I don’t have daylight savings time, would selecting something with a shared UTC thing be switching my time weird twice a year?

If there is no exact location you can pick the closest one that has the same UTC time! Daylight savings should adjust automatically, unless the location with similar time that you pick has different rules for it compared to where you actually are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back