• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings this is our last dance [a 1x1 search]

> _interested? send me a pm or reply here.

Space Computer GIF
Glitch Spinning GIF

hello hello! welcome to my search thread, you can call me saph (she/her).

technicalities.
  • age: i am an adult (19), and i would like any rp partners to be over 18 as well.
  • length: typically mirror but at least 3-4 paragraphs. i find novella length replies difficult to maintain
    • examples of my writing are here!
  • tense: third person, past or present
  • frequency: 1-2 times per week, though it varies a lot. i will do my best to let you know if i'm getting too busy
  • pairings: i enjoy both platonic and romantic pairings. i like to do queer pairings when it comes to romance, and tend to write female/nonbinary characters.
  • other preferences: if in doubt, let's talk about it! plotting together is a major thing for me. i prefer to write in pms rather than threads, and art fcs > real fcs (i draw my own ^^) also, diversity in writing is welcomed and celebrated here!
fandoms.
i tend to prefer original characters, but will do cc for the right pairing/plot. just taking inspiration from a fandom setting also works great!
  • arcane
  • the magnus archives
  • six of crows/the grishaverse
  • harry potter (minus any jkr support)
  • stranger things
  • good omens
  • adventure time (mostly bonneline...)

dynamics.
some vague character pairing ideas. in bold is my role preference, if applicable.
  • vampire & werewolf
  • reluctant allies
  • fighter & medic
  • rival pirate captains
  • hero & villain (but the lines get blurry)
  • cryptid & conspiracy theorist
  • royal & knight

the scrapheap
unfinished plot ideas. send me your thoughts/ideas if interested.
  • one of the most feared assassins on the planet adopts a child destined to cause the apocalypse.
  • a decades-old cold case is cracked by two misfit conspiracy theorists.
  • the quest to save the world that is doomed to end in the deaths of those who undertake it.
  • cyberpunk, steampunk, biopunk, etc. i'm a science nerd until the end, let's do some far-future worldbuilding.
  • two immortals act as mentors in the story of a group of heroes, as they have for generations and generations. they also happen to be married, but no one has figured that out yet. bonus points if they keep giving the kids conflicting advice.
  • childhood friends find themselves on opposite sides of a dystopian future.
Adventure Time Dancing GIF

that's it. thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back