• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
are we going to get a new poll with the new arc? or is arii just doomed to suffer in it for all time

Oh yeah quick question, Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , I meant to ask this yesterday, but it was a 7hr car ride, can i write in Arii kinda taking over cleaning the fish? They need something to do and I feel like it's in character enough for them to just. Take any task possible in an effort to make their brain just. Stop

Chel's Reaction feels very relatable btw

Explain thy self XD???

I sense some group tender moments approach

du du duuuuuuuuu lol

it would be a shame if someone ruined those.

View attachment 1161713

oh gawd someone sedate that menace XD

Not right now crazy lady 😂

lol

are we going to get a new poll with the new arc? or is arii just doomed to suffer in it for all time

Yes there shall be a new poll soon lol

Posted! Scatterbrain Scatterbrain or galvanismgal galvanismgal Ruth will probably talk to one of you but I'll wait for posts to check up on either person

DEWIT DEWIT NOW J<KRJFWRHFWJRCJER

im fine with however things go.
its a bit late on my end so I'll correct or change anything needed the next day or if someone wants me to include or comment on something.

NIce

Oh yeah quick question, Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , I meant to ask this yesterday, but it was a 7hr car ride, can i write in Arii kinda taking over cleaning the fish? They need something to do and I feel like it's in character enough for them to just. Take any task possible in an effort to make their brain just. Stop

Sure not a problem my brewbra

----------
kinger-the-amazing-digital-circus.gif

Róisín's current mentality

She is not doing well! And when she doesn't do well, she gets pretty confrontational.

----------

She is not doing well! And when she doesn't do well, she gets pretty confrontational.
Róisín and Arii sharing a braincell rn. I feel they could have some good interactions, tbh. Their responses to stress are. Very different

-------
predator-hand-shake.gif

Róisín & Arii towards any uncomfortable situation

I think so too. Róisín is very much one likely to drag Arii along if they were to ever shut down, compared to someone like Ruth.

Last edited:
-------
predator-hand-shake.gif

I think so too. Róisín is very much one likely to drag Arii along if he was to ever shut down, compared to someone like Ruth.
They

Yesssss

I think it could also be interesting because if Róisín like. Yelled at Arii they. Would not take it well. At all

They

Yesssss

I think it could also be interesting because if Róisín like. Yelled at Arii they. Would not take it well. At all
Sorry, I fixed that now!

And definitely, Róisín is very prone to snap in anger but not to be mean. So if it was to do something, like cause Arii to be put down, she would immediately try to fix it somehow with them. On the other hand, if they were to start acting with Róisín how they were with the fake Fangmon...

Lopmon
godzilla-let-them-fight.gif

Sorry, I fixed that now!

And definitely, Róisín is very prone to snap in anger but not to be mean. So if it was to do something, like cause Arii to be put down, she would immediately try to fix it somehow with them. On the other hand, if they were to start acting with Róisín how they were with the fake Fangmon...

Lopmon

See, the funny thing about Arii is that their brain works approximately like a chicken's. So like. If someone yelled at them their first response would be to shut up and make themself look small so that they can slip away, and their second response (imagining it continues) is to just. Remove themself from the situation entirely, but in the way that happens when you freak out a stray cat less so than a calculated move to ensure they don't Cause Problems

So I'm just fully imagining Róisín snapping at them, and the next time she looks away there is notably not an Arii where there is supposed to be an Arii

Need to get my post ASAP!

QUICK THEY NEED 12 CCS OF POST XD

----------

LMFAO

Róisín and Arii sharing a braincell rn. I feel they could have some good interactions, tbh. Their responses to stress are. Very different

XD TO THE STRESS TEST

-------
predator-hand-shake.gif

I think so too. Róisín is very much one likely to drag Arii along if they were to ever shut down, compared to someone like Ruth.

This gives me ideas hehehehehe

They

Yesssss

Honestly I am surprised I havent messed that up yet to be fair o3o.

Arii: WELL I GOT A KNIFE

ROisin: WELL I GOT A ADORABLE RABBIT

Arii:.... fuck... digi rabbit beats knife...

Sorry, I fixed that now!

Lopmon

XD

See, the funny thing about Arii is that their brain works approximately like a chicken's. So like. If someone yelled at them their first response would be to shut up and make themself look small so that they can slip away, and their second response (imagining it continues) is to just. Remove themself from the situation entirely, but in the way that happens when you freak out a stray cat less so than a calculated move to ensure they don't Cause Problems

So I'm just fully imagining Róisín snapping at them, and the next time she looks away there is notably not an Arii where there is supposed to be an Arii
Arii becomes the Mokuba of this rp cause they keep running away from social interaction XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back