• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Knight Orders of Ebliera

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Things to remember
  • This is a fantasy setting, however, things such as dwarfs and elfs are concentrated in a few locations
  • Magic is possible, however anything above a few sparks requires a ritual to perform. The more complex the spell, the longer and more complicated the ritual.
    • Mythical creatures can be summoned to function as a quick cast, but their knowledge is limited and a contract of sorts is required to bind them to you
  • Knight Orders is a fancy way of saying Specialized Fighter Guilds, you don't have to actually be knights
I currently do not have a map, but once I find a site that lets me make a decent map maker that only lets me use a small portion of what they have unless I give them money, that will change. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer it.

What is the nation-building element? Are we all operating in and competing for influence over one specific country?

Links
I've been looking to get into nation building RP, but the ones I've seen in the past were a bit larger scale than I like to test the waters with. So if you don't mind accommodating my inexperience, I'd love to join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back