• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~“The Greatest Thing You’ll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return”~ Moulin Rouge Canon x OC roleplay

UntilDawn98

1549AC6D-2092-42C8-A9B3-5D52C585C7E9.gif

Hello! My name is J, 26 and F. I am 18+ so I require all my partners and characters to be 18+ also!

I started roleplaying way back in 2010 on good ol’ Quizilla (miss you, boo.) and eventually moved over to email and then platforms like discord etc.

So the idea is why you’re here right? Well, me too!

I watched Moulin Rouge for the first time in years a couple months back and I’ve been on a hyper fixation ever since. Ewan McGregor is to blame.

I am basically looking to roleplay this with my oc playing against Christian! I am absolutely happy to make this a double and play Satine against your character or any character or even oc of your choice!

To be honest; this is quite a niche fandom, I guess. So if someone is willing to do this then I am happy to play any fandom of your choice even if I have to do some research on it. I know how frustrating it is when you are dying to rp something but not enough people know it!

I don’t have much of a plot per se for this yet, (All I ask is Christian has me lying on my belly, kickin’ my feet in the air, twirling my hair like Ewan McGregor do be. Lol.)

FA80AC3A-AB2E-4D33-A62B-6D887B8C05A6.gif
(Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! An absolute BABE)

So we could go in any direction here whether it’s playing along to the sort of canon timeline/storyline with our own tweaks or our own brand new story! So I would love to talk world building and plotting with you for this, so please feel free to bring your ideas!

I am also pretty easy going with replying times and such, we all have lives and work outside of RP! The only thing I would ask is that replies are at least 200+ words to give us something both to work with! That being said, if you are the type of person who prefers long novella replies, I LOVE to do these too!

I have SO MANY EDITS for this ship ask to see them and I will love you forever 😭😭😭

I think that’s everything for now, so hopefully this catches someone’s attention, I am DYING to do something with this so please don’t be scared to reach out with your ideas! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back