• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the greatest collection [kidnapping, mystery, dark RP-open-]

thehighpriestess

magic user
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

sub urban

introduction.

L
    You awake to the sounds of a door closing, locking you inside of what looks to be a basement. Shelves line the walls, with no windows to see whether it's day or night nor a clock to track. Wrapped tightly around your ankle is a large, though somewhat rusty, chain. As your eyes adjust to the darkness, you quickly realize you are not alone. Four others are around you, all bound with similar chains that connect to several different structures to prevent escape.

Hello! Cryptic here for another roleplay. Just a few words to say that this will be a small roleplay with limited spots. I will not be saving roles for people, but instead you can send a CS to me filled with the information (once I finish it) and I will pick the final one for the rp.

intro

roles

rules

try to leave,

it'll be such
fun

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

gms

admin, admin

spots open

6/7

question

answer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Starting right off the bat in a basement? Definitely interesting!

People have mentioned interest, but all spots are open. Im setting up a CS at the moment but feel free to pm me if you have someone you’d prefer to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back