• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰π–Šπ–“ π––π–šπ–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–™

izayoiix

cяч ΠΌΞ΅ Ξ± яıνΡя
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

532778cf852e66295765a5ee373fae89.gif

π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰π–Šπ–“ π––π–šπ–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–™
a private roleplay between izayoiix izayoiix & revalia revalia

m a y

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ellie goulding

do you remember

"I know you told me not to worry about it, but I am going to worry about it."
came the firm, and slightly annoyed, voice of one May Foster. She'd been leading the way onto the train with a brisk pace, almost running from her parents. With a quick glance over her shoulder, she frowned, the stilted voices of her parents as they said goodbye to her and her sister echoing in her ears.

Poking her head into a compartment, she let out a quick sigh of relief that it was empty before sliding inside and dropping into a seat. Her skirt ruffled, getting stuck under her leg as she shifted, trying to get comfortable. Tugging at the edge of her skirt so it lay flat, she wished that her parents weren't as traditional and tightly wound as they were. Don't get her wrong, May loved her parents, really she did.

But she was growing tired of their prejudices against April. Her sister, her twin, her other half. Sure the Fosters were an old pure-blood family that had made their way through Hogwarts' halls as Gryffindors for years, but was it really that big a deal that her sister ended up in Slytherin? And don't even get her started on the inter-house rivalry. She just didn't see the point, especially when someone tried to tell her that she was basically an only child now, April having been 'lost' when she'd been sorted into Slytherin.

She still smiled at the thought of the black eye she gave that idiot. A shame that they still shared classes.

"It's just ridiculous."
she exclaimed, once the other girl was settled.
"It's been four years and they're still acting like this?"
she huffed.
"They're crying and sending us off for the first time at 11, then the second they find out you went to Slytherin instead of Gryffindor, it's like you're a different person? It makes no sense."

May sighed, crossing her arms and glaring out the window. She was sure that April was sick of hearing her ranting about how stupid it all was, but the blonde just couldn't help it. She couldn't stand the way her sister was treated because of the color of her school uniform. Merlin's beard, she needed to calm down. The last thing she needed was to get so worked up that she got into a fight or something on the train when the school year hadn't even started yet.

With her luck, it was extremely likely to happen. Especially if someone tried to poke their head in and say something. She wouldn't put it past some of their...less intelligent classmates.

"Look, I'm sorry, I won't bring it up again, I swear."
she promised.
"What do you want to talk about? What are you looking forward to this year?"
she asked, trying to keep her word and change the subject.

Hopefully the train ride went by quickly enough. The sooner they got to Hogwarts, the better.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

c a s s i a n

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

knox

here's to us

Having already said goodbye to his father and sister, Cassian was more than pleased to have found an empty compartment towards the back of the train. Surely, he could relax and just wait for Silas to find him and then they could enjoy the ride back to Hogwarts and catch up. He truly was a simple soul, only wanting the little things in life.

Well. Most of the time.

Having already changed into his uniform in an effort to save time, the blonde was more than happy to lean back and...there was a stampede of screaming children running past his cabin. Dammit.

"Here I was, hoping for a little bit of peace..."
he mumbled, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back against the seat with a thud.

There was another noise outside the door and he groaned, only to lift his head, eyes opening in question as the door began to open. A familiar head came into view, causing him to sigh in relief.
"Thank Merlin you're here, mate."
he grinned as Silas slid into the compartment.
"The firsties have been running down the halls like they've never been on a train before."
he explained, shifting slightly in his seat so he could lean against the window.

Once comfortable Cassian grabbed his robe, balling it up so he could use it as a pillow. His father would be frustrated at the way he treated his clothing, but honestly he couldn't bring himself to care. He had multiples, after all. What harm could be done in using one robe as a pillow. They certainly were comfortable enough. They had better be for the price he had to pay for them.

"Dad and Sunny send their love."
he told his friend, letting his head fall to his shoulder so he could see the other boy.
"Sunny missed you the last few months. She acted like she hasn't seen you in years."
he laughed.
"How was your summer?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

April

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Livingston

Shadow

April listened to May's frustrations with a sympathetic and quiet expression, her features softening as her twin venture. She understood May's concerns all too well; they shared the same blood, after all. Reaching out, she placed a comforting hand around May's arm, giving it a reassuring squeeze. It was all she could do at the moment being the sole of the very problem were both standing a bit of a distance behind them still.

Their parents.

The reason why they were standing so far behind was one. The coloured scarf that was around April's neck. The emblem that stood proudly on April's robe. It was also the same reason her twin sister was rightfully venting about. Faintly hearing their parents say goodbye before she turned her head over her shoulder, a simple nod and motioned forward behind her sister to board the Hogwarts Express. Finally.

The younger blonde remained straight, stiff and with a certain poise that reflected quite well in how her uniform was perfectly pictured. Her buttoned-up shirt tucked in neatly, her tie perfectly knotted, her skirt levelled as well as her shoes polished. All neatly picked up by her robe which was steamed and smelling fresh from the clean. She remained with that facade for at least till the train finally set off to their new kind of freedom. The kind of freedom where April did not have to wake up and walk around to the views of scorns and dirty looks every given moment.

Unlike her sister, April disdained her parents. She wanted nothing to do with them much like they with her. She had grown tired of trying to please them and get them to notice her like they used to. It was pitiful and April refused to be pitiful. She has grown to accept it. Her sister... on the other hand... is quite adamant about changing their views.

Another silent sigh of relief was let out from April this time before waltzing inside the same compartment as May and slowly sitting opposite her by running her hands under her robe and skirt to properly sit without wrinkling anything before arriving at school. As she reached to close the compartment door, she was right on time as a rush of first years ran along the aisle, awarding them an eye roll before leaning back in her seat. Finally a break.

Albeit, only a temporary one before they went inside Hogwarts to be awarded by another series of dirty looks whenever the twins hung out together. Only this didn't really trigger April much. They could kiss her behind. Besides, the Fosters never really let them down easily. Of course. Especially if her impulsive sister had a say in it and that was a person she admired and loved.

"I know, May. It's frustrating, I get it,"
April finally replied freely, her voice calm and steady.
"But hey, we've got each other, right? That's what matters most to me. They can rot in the abyss for all I care,"
she let out a sigh. Sure, her words were rather harsh but she had every reason to do so. The only person that mattered in her life was staring right at her. The spitting image of her. Her twin and her lifeline.
"Don't let their misdoings interfere with our first day! We've been waiting to return to Hogwarts and therefore we should be jolly, not huffy,"
a small side smile appearing on April's emotionless face to emphasise the point.

She leaned back in her seat, folding her arms across her chest as she gazed out the window alongside her sister.
"Look, so pretty,"
she pointed out the window as the passing scenery blurred into streaks of green as the train picked up speed, the rhythmic clacking of the tracks providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation. Something for sure to calm May down before she got more worked up.

"And you don't have to apologize for ranting, sis. We're in this together,"
April reassured her before she stood up and went to sit beside her to lean her head down on her sister's shoulder.
"As for what I'm looking forward to this year... well... do you have to ask?"
she almost squealed in her seat before sitting up straight, finally a glint of excitement in her eyes.
"We are finally doing our O.W.L.S! I have been studying so hard this summer as I want to be on top of my game. I don't want any unnecessary distractions for others to be bypassed. Not in the slightest,"
she directed as she did not want to be second best. Even in those subjects, she was not a forte.

As she knew the atmosphere was going to go quiet with May and her education she chuckled softly, nudging playfully with her elbow.
"Plus, I can't wait to see what trouble we can stir up together. Who knows, maybe we'll even give those elicit purists a run for their money. Merlin how they make my blood boil. It bugs me I have to share a common room with most of them."

Seeing a certain familiar Ravenclaw to her sister stumbling across the aisle to the back, her eyes fell back on May,
"And you?! Ready to kick some Ravenclaw arse on the pitch this year?"
she retired with a mischievous glint in her eyes, April winked at May, her optimism shining through despite the shadows of their family's prejudices looming over them. As long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that Hogwarts, or their parents threw their way. In fact, this side of April, so far, only her sister gets to see. This is why some may look at May funny when she exclaims that April was not all that boring. That was a facade she loved to keep. That of a nonchalant and hardworking student...

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Silas

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Imagine Dragons

I bet my life

God Almighty... Why does the departure have to be so early?

A dragging figure was slowly making its way towards the platform with a trunk that was barely half full and a cage with one owl that wanted to kill the owner that was swinging her from side to side as he walked through the platform 9 3/4. To be fair, Phoebe had a point. That dragging figure was Silas. For a person who was itching to get out of here, he was surely dragging his feet. Literally.

Before he could enter the beloved train that took him away from the horror show known as his family, he reached the inside of his wand pocket from his robe and where one would depict he was to take out a wand, think again. He took out a black liquorice stick and took a bite in hopes of getting some sugary energy. He even offered some to his murderous little owl. Phoebe squawked in return before taking a nibble.
"Sorry girl. Rough morning,"
he apologised before he could hear laughter coming from a distance.

"That's our cue to leave before there is no spot left for us. Right, Pheebs?"
he snickered before he picked up his belongings and headed inside the train. He started sifting through each compartment in hopes of finding one that was vacant or with a friendly face. He took his time to prance and salute his mates. Silas was quite a jocky and popular figure amongst his peer witches and wizards, especially with the witches that were earning his winks right now. He was about to follow with that action before he turned to face a compartment with two familiar blondes. His expression was kind of playful-turned-serious as he locked eyes with the blonde with longer hair as he made an 'I'm watching you' gesture seeing as they were enemies for this season yet again. He took fond of the girl off the pitch, but on the pitch that bolt of scarlet and gold was his nightmare.

As he was fondly eyeing his rival, he heard the laughter from earlier grow nearer and nearer. Oh no. He was early but not quick enough with his daily welcomebacks. As he motioned forward, he saw a wave of assumed first years running down the aisle as he got trumped over and pushed aside to faceplant a compartment as the miscreants passed. As the sea passed, he got to his feet and attempted to arrange his already dismantled uniform but shrugged off any inconvenience,
"Merlin's beard..."
he cussed under his breath as went to bite his last bit of liquorice only to bite air. His hand opened to reveal there was no sweet in his hand. His lips formed a straight line as his eyes fell on the first years,
"You bloody bastards..."

Shaking his head he looked to the compartment he faceplanted to find a face he was glad to see. He would recognise that annoyed groaning resting bitch face anywhere.

Silas entered the compartment with a faint smile, his eyes reflecting a mixture of amusement and understanding as he listened to Cassian's complaints about the chaos outside.
"Yeah, it's always a bit of a madhouse when the first years come on board,"
he remarked, his tone lightly annoyed now.
"But hey, at least it keeps things interesting. I am pretty sure that one of them took my liquorice... and it was bitten!"
the male expressed with his hands before sitting by his best mate's side, lifting one leg ontop of the other on the seat across from them. Finally slumping somewhere comfortable.

He watched as Cassian made himself comfortable, using his robe as a makeshift pillow, and couldn't help but chuckle softly at his friend's casual disregard for his attire. That's his boy. Removing his robe, he was now in his buttoned-up shirt that was not even fully buttoned and his tie coming out of his trouser's pockets. He scrunched his own robe and placed it near Cassian's before he let the back of his head rest on the soft fabric.
"Who knows, maybe they've actually never been on a train, mate,"
a sigh followed before he looked over his way.

At the mention of Cassian's family, his eyes literally shone. It didn't take much to realise it,
"Eyoo, I missed them so much - I will write to them once we hit Hogwarts. I missed them so much this summer. I was stuck sniffing some old git's ass while they spoke because of these stupid reunions - bollocks if you ask me,"
he protested as he itched the outside of his nose in irritation. His facial expression clearly irked before his thoughts shifted to his quasi-relatives.
"I can't wait to see them again, Sunny's dramatic reunions are always a highlight of my day."

"My summer was... eventful, to say the least,"
Silas began, his expression growing thoughtful as the word eventful usually has a lot of meaning for Silas.
"Lots of family gatherings, as noted this summer. But I managed to sneak in some time for myself, you know? Spent a few days hiking in the mountains with my cousins. It was nice to get away from everything for a bit. Yooo flying near the mountains is the new jam, mate. You have got... to... try....it!"
Silas clapped each interval as he spoke to emphasise the point made.

He paused, a wistful smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"But enough about me,"
Silas continued, turning his attention back to Cassian.
"How about you? Any exciting adventures or near-misses with disaster this summer? I know there bound to be with a ray of sunshine like Sunny!"
he added, rubbing his chin. It was no secret that Silas was very fond of his best mate's younger sister. Especially the more she grew, the more he saw Lara's spirit in her. Whilst Silas knew it was not her, he loved Sunny as if she was his own sister. Besides, who wouldn't want to princess treat that flower?

Every moment he spent with the Bennetts was always blissful. He openly states that by spending every day he could with them rather than his own family. It was a shame this summer was a bit lacklustre of his presence. He really missed them but his mother needed him to avoid repercussions with his father so he had to shut up and play along... thankfully that agony was over and it was time to begin a new one with the blasted O.W.L.S knocking on his arse.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back