• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Forgotten Frontier: A Sci-Fi Horror RP (OPEN)

If interested, Feel free to post a CS, tucking in for the night so I will be able to evaluate in the morning.

I also added some new images to the first post

Guys I might be unavailable this week. My father is going in for heart surgery and he is already very ill so we don't know how it is going to turn out.

Guys I might be unavailable this week. My father is going in for heart surgery and he is already very ill so we don't know how it is going to turn out.
Feel free to take as much time as possible, I’m working on a different RP set in the same universe rn so I was going to be delayed as well.

I’m still working on the world building and the mysterious communication

Yes, can’t decide between the Psychotic Toaster, Superhero, or Explosivemaniac

Is this still open, and if so how many people are currently involved, it definitely sounds up my alley, but I'm not super comfortable in super large group roleplays.

Alright I'll get started on a character then, is it okay if I go through the other current characters first so I don't accidentally create one too similar to someone else's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back