• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheBlackCitadel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! TheBlackCitadel here, but you can call me TBC or Citadel. I'm a 20 year old RPer with seven years of RPing experience, and i'm looking for someone to RP Steven Universe with me. Please be at least semi-lit with good grammar. You don't have to be perfect as I am not the grammar police. Occaisional mistakes are fine, we all make them, but I have standards. Proper capitalization, knowledge of your-you're and their-they're-there, and correct spelling. I'd prefer all RP Partners to be 18+.

We'll be using Canon Characters and OCs

When it comes to romance I accept MxM, MxF, and FxF. I also accept CanonxCanon, OCxCanon, and OCxOC

Genres: Action, Adventure, Mystery, Romance (possible), Hurt/Comfort, and more!

The basic story of this RP will be essentially a retelling of Steven Universe from 'The Return' (Season One, Episode 51) onwards involving our OCs. My main one is a Homeworld Gem that arrives alongside Jasper, Peridot, and Lapis. Your OC can also be a Homeworld Gem, a Crystal Gem, a Corrupted Gem, a Human, Half-Human/Gem Hybrid, etc.

If this plot doesn't interest you, then we can figure something out

I hope to hear from you soon! Just DM me or comment here if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back