• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here
View attachment 1155616Captain Falcon observed the scene before them, taking in the eerie atmosphere of the Sorrowfen with a thoughtful expression. As Hayden returned, slightly out of breath but determined, he nodded in acknowledgment of their effort.

"Good work, Not Olimar," Captain Falcon said, his voice carrying a tone of encouragement. "Your dedication to being prepared is commendable! Like the real Olimar! Man, I miss him. He's a real cool guy, that Olimar!"

He glanced at Shadow and Mog, a faint smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "And Shadow, I have to admit, that ribbon does add a certain... flair to your ensemble. You can't have too much red, am I right?"

Turning his gaze back to the looming darkness of the Sorrowfen, Captain Falcon's expression grew more serious. "But if we all got what we need. Let's move out, Super Smash Brothers! Whatever lies ahead in that swamp, we'll face it together! Follow meeeee!"
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy Darklord95 Darklord95 @SirPrompto15
“Sir yes sir! Also! My name is Hayden sir!” Hayden informs the captain as they get moving.
The Sorrowfen
Interactions: Yoshi ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Captain Falcon (@Kameron Esters- ), Shadow & Mog (@SirPrompto15 ), Hayden ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

Of all the natural places in the Smash Realm, few could match the magnificence that was the Wetlands. Crystal blue waters and lush green landforms stretched as far as the eye can see. The air was filled with the sound of waterfalls; they were everywhere! In the far distance were purple mountains topped with snow. It was a place of life and beauty.

The Sorrowfen marred the picturesque swampland like a black stain. Dark clouds filled the sky, and a steady rain fell without cease. The swampland was colored in various shades of blue and grey. The air was cold, and rainfall seemed to be the only sound in the biome. There was neither birdsong nor the buzzing of insects. Stepping into the Sorrowfen, one could feel a heaviness fall upon their very soul. The plant life were drooping, as though crushed by that very same weight. There was no warmth, no comfort, no hope. The Sorrowfen was aptly named: it was a haunting land trapped in eternal grief.

As the group pushed on, they discovered that the rain and waters of the Sorrowfen chilled to the marrow. Cold white lights peeked through the black tree trunks like will-o-the-wisps. A closer examination revealed them to be lantern lights carried by strange green creatures in dark robes. The Tonberries did not seem interested in the travelers, and any attempt to get close to them resulted in the beings drawing a knife in a very clear warning to keep one's distance.

The Super Smash Brothers and their companions will eventually find their path blocked by a massive, writhing vine. As they approached it, a deep, mournful voice whispered in their minds.

"Why did you come here? What do you hope to achieve by coming here? This is the land of the lost... and you, too, shall become lost forever..."

"Perhaps you should have listened to the warnings. There is nothing to be done here. It is hopeless. You aren't strong enough... You aren't good enough... You aren't smart enough... You'll just fail... It is your fate..."

"The 'Ultimate Lifeform'... Yet you cannot keep a little girl alive... Some superior life form you are... Just a failed experiment... the creation of a warped and twisted mind..."

"You have brought many innocent lives here to die... Such a waste... Then again... it is a Pikmin's purpose to die..."
”how dare you! Pikmin are loyal soldiers!” Hayden says angrily. But then he looks behind him and sees all of his Pikmin being eaten. “No! Stop! Pikmin! Fight! Please!” But the Pikmin didn’t respond, they just stood there waiting to be eaten.

1715728296292.png

With the Audino summoned and Nurse Joy’s commands, Zelda watched on as a healing aura emerged from the pink creature, bathing all the group in its energy. Not dissimilar from the healing magic of a faerie, Zelda couldn’t help but agree with the purple cat’s statement. While Zelda lacked any injuries even the Hylian princess felt just the slightest bit more revitalized by the Heal Pulse.

Yet for as invigorating as it was, Zelda was well aware that there was no time to waste. A glance towards the skies revealed that their fleeing angel was no longer visible to the naked eye. At that moment she understood Sheik’s urgency. If they didn’t act fast, then they could very well lose Dark Pit’s tracks entirely. It was imperative the group get their draconic friend into the skies.

Turned towards Corrin, Zelda inquired.

“How do you feel?”

Based on appearances alone it seemed the injured wing was now in a much better state than it had moments prior. For as much as she didn’t want to push her friend, if she was truly healed then it was time to put things into action. But, Zelda had one last thing to ask of Corrin.

“This may be selfish of me to ask…but may I join you? I can’t help but feel at fault for this situation as it was I who sent the others to pursue him in the first place. Perhaps if I can speak with him directly I could better explain the reasons behind my decision”

Zelda held onto her wrist as she spoke, eyes fallen onto the floor. She couldn’t imagine how the angel must be thinking of her now. Here she was, commanding her allies and friends to chase after him while she remained at the lake. If she wanted to be fully capable of expressing her reasonings for her actions, at this point she would need it to come from her own words. Whether he’d believe her, Zelda would have no choice but to leave it to fate.

“As well, I want to be able to make a compromise with him. It’s evident that Dark Pit doesn’t wish to be constrained by us and… unfortunately it appears I might have no choice but to respect that. However, above all else I desire nothing more but for everyone here to be informed on the extent of the threats plaguing this realm and what it may take to save it. At the barest minimum, I am going to have this information imparted onto him, no matter what it takes. If I have to physically scream it all at him from across the skies, then so be it”

She spoke with conviction, a hand clenched across her chest and eyes steely, sparing a brief glance towards Sheik. Out of everyone here perhaps her fellow bearer of the triforce of Wisdom could understand her insistence. Wisdom can only blossom from the information one has at their disposal. If one is left blind and unaware of the happenings within the world around them, then how can they form any sort of judgment? Knowledge was a tool in one’s arsenal and wisdom the action of using it. So, by the golden goddesses was she going to add to his arsenal.

Finally, somewhat tacked onto the end, that fierce expression on her face briefly melted into a small, almost pensive smile, as she gently raised the jar of medicine.

“-I also need to give these to him, after all”

Interactions: Forevermore Forevermore (Sheik), A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Corrin) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Nurse Joy)

Last edited:
Lord Lunaris
Interactions: Shroomie Shroomie

Lunaris remained in his relaxed stance, fingers still drumming a beat on the pommel of the scimitar sheathed on his hip. His head tilted slightly in reaction to Cia's sarcasm. "Nothing to do with me? Ah, but it has everything to do with me. You are on my front lawn after all."

The masked Hylian gave Cia a moment to take in her surroundings. He then took hold of his cloak, the underside glistening with twinkling golden stars and bright silver moons that shifted between lunar phases, and bowed elegantly. "Lunaris, Lord of the Moon and Stars, Master of Creation and Destruction, Ruler of this Realm. This is my 'humble abode,' the Flying Citadel."

With a flourish, Lunaris twirled his cloak around himself and vanished, leaving a few glittering sparks of magic behind. Hushed whispers broke out among the gathered royalty. Like a ghost, Lunaris silently materialized behind Cia, the sorcerer looming over her as he gripped her left shoulder in a hold far stronger than his appearance suggested. The crowed went silent, watching the confrontation between the lord and lady with bated breath. This was clearly a show of power, an attempt at domination over the other. The air was thick with tension! Lunaris lowered himself so he could speak directly into Cia's ear.

"If you are not lost, my dear, then you know exactly where you are and who I am," Lunaris spoke, his voice still smooth and pleasant, but with a threatening undertone. "If you came here as an enemy... Well, that would just be stupid of you, wouldn't it?"

Lunaris straightened and, with a swift movement of his arm, turned Cia so they were once again face to face. Lunaris stared down at her, his mask barely touching the beak of of Cia's. "So tell me, My Lady: who are you, and what is your purpose here?"

Ice Climbers
The Bone-Chilling Duo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ss_1.webp

"Oh, good. We didn't mean to hurt you guys," Popo nodded towards Lucas, offering a thumbs-up as the other boy dusted himself off.

Nana let out a soft giggle as Min Min laughed and patted her on the head. She looked up at the older girl, nodding quickly in response to her question.

"In case you forgot, my foodie-fighter friend, I'm Nana!" Nana declared, pumping a fist into the air.
"And I'm Popo!" Popo added proudly, throwing up a peace sign.
The pair struck an epic pose in front of Min Min, clearly quite into their little introduction. "And we're the Ice Climbers!"

Soon enough, though, Nana had noticed that their little group was short two individuals. The pink ice climber looked around, a small confused frown on his face. "Hey, where did Mr. Shulk and Lucas go?"

Popo scowled, folding his arms. "We practiced that intro for weeks--!" Nana quickly elbowed him, shushing him, before she caught sight of the two blonde psychics standing a little ways away from them. She motioned for her fellow Ice Climber and the Ramen Bomber to follow along with her as she moseyed on over towards the pair.

"Hey guys, what are you looking at?" Nana chirped.

Popo caught up to his friend, and pointed at the group of tents a couple of yards away. "I think they're looking at that!" He scratched his head, examining the view for a second. "What do you think is going on down there?"

Tags: Ploegy Ploegy (Shulk), A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Min Min), Forevermore Forevermore (Lucas)

oshi
───────────────────────────────────────────

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95
───────────────────────────────────────────
Nothing was going right. Nothing Yoshi did helped in the slightest. It was beyond frustrating. He wanted to scream out his frustrations yet he couldn't. No matter how desperately he wanted to, nothing would come out. To make matters worse it felt as if everything was falling on him. It was a role he hadn't want yet had thrown upon him and he couldn't change a thing about it!

His frustrations continued to bubble up as he struggled back to his feet and looked around in a panic, trying to find some kind of solution. Falcon was gone... What could he do now? To think he could go down so easily was something Yoshi had never expected yet here he was. Did he really drown himself so deeply in sorrows despite his confident exterior? He couldn't even fathom it. Such thoughts were well over his own head and housed a complexity of their own. He didn't have the time nor the mental capacity to dig in to it. Instead, he lowered his head and stared down at the murky waters at his feet wondering what was next? Could he do this alone?

Doubt began to creep up on him as his facial features wrinkled. Negativity like this had never easily crept in on him yet it beckoned him now. He too could give up and fall to the calls that echoed out from within the swamp around him. Unlike before he could hear the voices circling him. In the moment they were nothing but ominous, disembodied whispers, but as he pushed himself forward seeking some kind of hope, they grew louder and more familiar. No longer were they the voice of some stranger, but of his friends; the very people he had proudly stood by all these years.

Yoshi... Oh, he's hardly as capable as Mario. Even Luigi is more useful than him...

The princess... her voice sounded so chilling cruel. It made Yoshi shudder as tears pricked at the corners of his eyes. She would never speak such degrading words about him, would she? As much as he wanted to believe it, he was struggling to hold strong on his resolve. Every bit of strength he had was being pushed to its limits, but he pushed forward in search of some kind of answer, hoping the deeper he went into the swamp, the more likely he would be to find the source of these troubles. However, he was only greeted by more unsettling voices.

Yoshi's-a useless. Easily replaceable!

Not Mario's voice too... Yoshi could feel his heart dropping. Every fiber of him was trying to push on, but it was becoming harder and he could feel himself beginning to sink as his own sorrows of abandonment rose up in his chest. Even so, he clung to some sliver of hope that he could do something! He could make a difference even if it was only to save his fellow Smash Brother.

His eyes frantically searched around, but everything looked the same, as if he was running along the endless staircase Mario had claimed had once been in Peach's castle. Was he stuck in some endless cycle? No... he couldn't be... While everything appeared the same the eerie feeling of dread became heavier upon him. Something was close, he could feel it, but what exactly he had yet to find out.

Cia
The Dark Sorceress

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cia paused for a moment as the other replied to her snarky little comment about whether her presence concerned him. After a moment, she chuckled, and remarked in a lightly amused tone, "Touché."

She leaned against her staff as the hooded stranger bowed and introduced himself most flamboyantly. Lunaris..? "...Hmm...you remind me of someone I've seen before...somewhere..." the sorceress muttered to herself, her tone now more curious. Cia, of course, had many memories of many different events across time and eras. But the problem with that was that it was difficult to remember every single person from every single era right away...

However, she was brought out of her thoughts when the masked Lord vanished before her in a mist of magical sparks. The crowd around them seemed to stir, and the deity was going to look around to perhaps see where Lunaris had gone so abruptly, when she felt a strong grip on her shoulder. The crowd silenced, and Cia stiffened. She glanced back, and was about to shrug the sorcerer off of her when she was thrown off guard by him leaning downward to speak into her ear. Goosebumps erupted on her skin, and for a moment she seemed short of breath. Even speechless, if you will.
Once she was turned around, Cia found herself looking up at Lunaris' mask. She steadied herself, gripping her staff tightly again. So, it was like that now, was it?

tumblr_nak8e9SV621s7btpjo2_400.gif
Slowly, a small smirk appeared on the dark sorceress' lips as she laughed quietly, quickly getting over her momentary vulnerability. "Ah, already calling me 'my dear', are we? You're an assertive one~" Cia purred, cocking her head to the side. "Very well then: My name is Cia. Dark Sorceress, General of the Dark Forces."

She then began sashaying around the other mage in a slow, lazy circle, on the premise of getting a better look at him, her hand resting delicately on her hip as she eyed him up and down. "Not one for dressing up, are you? You would think that a Lord would display himself in a manner that showcased his power, mm?"

"And as for my purpose here, I will admit that I did not intend to be here. I am...lost, in a sense, I suppose. Though, I will say that it's quite flattering that my arrival was responded to with such pomp and circumstance from you and your court,"
she added in a sultry tone, her hand lightly trailing on Lunaris' shoulder.

Tags: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Lunaris, Royal Court and Guard)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back