• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You can join in the fight at the end of this current melee round. The Battle Track will last long enough to still be there for you to do some good damage with your bio rockets.

You can add two weapons to your sheet. Melee and ranged weapons start on pg 130 of the book. Take a peek and see what interests you.

So that attack might be stretching the rules if you have a problem with it Sherwood.

Technically, ambidexterity says "Held weapons" I am holding the griffon, or piloting it, but the outrider rules say treat us as 1 entity all of it's attacks are "Weapons" I can use because I'm piloting it.

However that's the same wording in ambidexterity in every palladium books, and that ruling would mean, that weapons built into host armor wouldn't count.
And Ambidexterity came from my host armor so that doesn't seem to be the intent.

It was a very strong attack but to be clear it counts as [4!] Attacks.

So not something I should do very often or except in certain situations.
If you have an issue with it I can change it, but really I think having a really big burst is fine given what some of the weapons in the game can do for damage.

(Also note worthy, that I rolled *Exceptionally well* used 4 actions, and didn't even do enough damage to kill most machine enemies.)

I'll let it go. Please make sure that you always let me know the total damage and the number of actions you use on the action.

Also double post I have Art for lance, not perfect will touch it up but it's a great start that I found.

Can't find a griffon that matches, but such is life.

Attachments

• Lance.jpg
    Lance.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
One of Hearts One of Hearts with the massive amount of damage that Mirgris just leveled against the Battle Track, albeit at the cost of a lot of actions, the robot may not be there for you to fight if I have you wait for the next melee round. Go ahead and give me an initiative roll of a d20 with a +5 to the roll. I'll have you start out short on actions, starting out on Attack/Action number 3.

One of Hearts One of Hearts with the massive amount of damage that Mirgris just leveled against the Battle Track, albeit at the cost of a lot of actions, the robot may not be there for you to fight if I have you wait for the next melee round. Go ahead and give me an initiative roll of a d20 with a +5 to the roll. I'll have you start out short on actions, starting out on Attack/Action number 3.
Sweet! I'll reply soon!

Thank you! I'll try to respond in about an hour or two. I won't be sleeping much tonight so I have no doubt I'll be able to respond!

Thank you! I'll try to respond in about an hour or two. I won't be sleeping much tonight so I have no doubt I'll be able to respond!
A quick rundown of your combat options. Your ranged attack weapons consist of two Casting Throwers and fifteen Bio-rockets. The Casting Throwers can fire in single shot and burst modes, but most of the time you'll want to use the burst mode. You can fire both of them together using up just one action/attack, so you end up doing more damage in one action.

The rockets have a special thing to them that make them very effective. When firing at a nimble foe, it is possible for a person to dodge 1-3 rockets at a time with a standard dodge roll. Once you put four or more rockets up in a single attack, that many rockets cannot be dodged. The only way to defend against a 4+ rocket or missile salvo is to try and shoot them down before they hit, but the downside to that is that it uses up one of your precious attack actions in a melee round. You can fire your rockets individually or in volleys of 2, 4, or 6. No matter how many rockets you fire at once, it still counts as one action/attack.

Hey guys. I found a rule in one of the issues of the Rifter magazine that if you are not pleased with the Bio-Enhancements you have purchased, it can be traded in and you get 1/2 the points back to be able to spend somewhere else. Since this is our first real battle in Splicers, I might be persuaded to waive the 1/2 refund and let everyone not happy with their purchases to buy them back for other Bio-Enhancements. This option will be made available to you once you get back to the Kraken.

I also have a growing list of upgrades that you'll be able to purchase/trade out for in a few levels. Lots of good stuff in the Rifter magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back