Video Games Sims 4

Here2Write

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I am definitely a Sims fanatic.

I used to play Sims Makin' Magic when that came out, then of course the Sims 3, and now the Sims 4 of course!

Is anyone else SUPER excited like me about the Sims 4 Horses Expansion Pack coming out this July 20th?

omg new to sims 4 quick question is in the CAS area you guys know how its each category for like summer, winter, yada, yada is there any way to change or turn off because its such a hassle when I have to switch from summer to winter and start adding the eyes and hair when it should been saved already?

I'm more of an older sims fan bc of nostalgia (I'm actually replaying Sims 2 rn) but I played Sims 4 occasionally. CC shopping is ADDICTIVE and it ruins my PCs a lot lmaooo.

omg new to sims 4 quick question is in the CAS area you guys know how its each category for like summer, winter, yada, yada is there any way to change or turn off because its such a hassle when I have to switch from summer to winter and start adding the eyes and hair when it should been saved already?

I looked around for solutions to this, but the only one I really found was this

you have to download MC Command Center which should be the first result when googled. I hope it helps. Maybe there's a mod that takes away those categories completely but I couldn't find it, it's definitely not something you can do in vanilla since it's inherently tied to the weather/temp system.

I'm more of an older sims fan bc of nostalgia (I'm actually replaying Sims 2 rn) but I played Sims 4 occasionally. CC shopping is ADDICTIVE and it ruins my PCs a lot lmaooo.

I looked around for solutions to this, but the only one I really found was this

you have to download MC Command Center which should be the first result when googled. I hope it helps. Maybe there's a mod that takes away those categories completely but I couldn't find it, it's definitely not something you can do in vanilla since it's inherently tied to the weather/temp system.

This is perfect!!! Thank you for the help 🤍 I have it downloaded already so it should be easy. No same I spend more time cc shopping than playing the actual game 😭 edit: btw I have a Mac book and when I tell u I have destroyed it lol it overheats so quickly

This is perfect!!! Thank you for the help 🤍 I have it downloaded already so it should be easy. No same I spend more time cc shopping than playing the actual game 😭 edit: btw I have a Mac book and when I tell u I have destroyed it lol it overheats so quickly
YESSSS I'm glad that makes it easier for you then. MCC has helped me plenty for other things, but some people play the game mod-free bc of PC issues so I can never know 😭 hahaha SAME I overheated my laptop years ago due to Sims, died during gameplay I was so distraught. It wasn't even a gaming laptop, I just be letting my weak laptops raw dog all the stuff I downloaded. I was cruel to my electronics. 🫠

So the day has finally arrived for the Sims 4 Horses to launch!

Anyone else having issues downloading the expansion pack on their laptop through the EA app???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back