• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nekromantik

𝓒𝓪𝔂
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, I'm Cay! (they/them) It's been a while since I had a roleplay partner, so I thought I'd look here.

:bishiesparklesl:ABOUT ME:bishiesparklesr:
  • I'm 23 years old, so 18+ only!
  • I'm from Scotland, but I do not mind differences in timezones.
  • I only roleplay OCs. I often create art for my OCs for better visual representation!
  • I started roleplaying in 2010 and mostly roleplay romance. I can roleplay NBx? or FxM, though if it is FxM I would like to roleplay the female.
  • I am currently a student in college, so I will always let you know if I am unable to reply for a few days because of this. However, if you roleplay with me, please do not ghost me. Tell me if you aren't going to reply again as I have been met with this problem so many times.

:bishiesparklesl:FANDOMS:bishiesparklesr:

Here are some fandoms I will roleplay in. If you want to suggest any, let me know in the replies! (ONLY OC x OC)

Percy Jackson⚡

Final Fantasy XIV ⭐

Vampire: The Masquerade 🩸 (willing to do 1x1 or groups)

:bishiesparklesl:ORIGINAL WORLDS:bishiesparklesr:

Demi-Human World (WIP)
I have a world that is still very much a work in progress, but the main idea of it is that there are humans and demi-humans. Demi-humans are a product of a human and a daemon, and come in many different types. For example, there are avian daemons, water daemons, fire daemons, etc. It takes place in a high fantasy world, where demi-humans can be seen as evil and driven out in some kingdoms and worshipped in another.

:bishiesparklesl:PAIRINGS:bishiesparklesr:

Merperson x Merperson/Pirate/Sharkperson
Vampire x Human/Vampire Hunter/Werewolf
Monster x Monster/Human
Fae x Human
God x God/Human or Demi-God x Demi-God/Human

Last edited:
Hey I’d love to do a oc x oc baldurs gate. My tav is a male tiefling and I’d prefer mxm if you’re fine with that!

I'd like to do a Percy Jackson rp, if that's alright with you! My character is named Villi, daughter of Asclepius. She is very kind, but can be quite fierce. Many suspect that she is related to Ares in some way. She is very, very quick with her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back