• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts Adventure - IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
@GunMan2 Psychie Psychie @Sherwood

Leisurely sitting nearby, carefully sipping from a container of orange juice, Dreamy does a lot of listening and quiet thinking. One doesn't need sight to put pieces together and she is not only paying full attention, but with an occasional "mmm!" here and there, she is clearly coming to her own realizations and conclusions.

(Quotation marks mine.)

"I'd rather keep my hands free and not carry a flag. How about on my cloak? Say, big on the back and on the sides of my hood?"

The Ninja Undead Hunter gives Oleg an appreciative smile. "Thank you, Oleg! My writings to myself tell me enough innocent people had their lives turned upside down back in Turner Town. I'd rather not harm anyone who doesn't have it coming."

"What is the name of this smuggler?" Dreamy motions to the others in her team. "I probably won't know his name, but maybe you might?"

Dreamy finishes off her juice and carefully makes her way to wherever one rinses out drink containers. "Mr. Colson? Or maybe I called you Rab in my past life?" She runs a hand through her hair in thought. "How well do you know this territory in case we have to rabbit?"
Rab looks over at Dreamy and says, "Yes, I don't see any reason why that having the recognition symbol on your cloak would be a problem. Besides, with so many of us having the symbol on us and on our vehicles and are traveling with us, it will help to grant you the benefit of the doubt and you will not be attacked straight off." He nods at your comment, adding, "I completely understand and agree with what you are saying. I wouldn't wish it any other way, to avoid doing harm to any person, be them a DBee from some far removed place or human, so long as can be avoided."

He leans back and stretches, then says, "Our smuggler friend is Captain Dennis Morris, and we have made use of his services on many occasions. There are many challenges on the open sea that Capt. Morris has much experience in dealing with. There may be a time or two that we will have to use force to defend ourselves, but with any luck our voyage will be uneventful. And if there is an y trouble with our approach to our haven on the coast, we can run, but we can also call for help from the guards of the Order there. Between our own capabilities and those of our guards, there will be very few threats that we will not be able to deal with."

"Oh! All right," she rises and stretches her healthy limbs. "I say let us go onward then!" Dreamy smiles with youthful eagerness and points completely in the wrong direction. Then she pauses, waiting for movement from the others. She has no idea which way to go and knows it. Still, she's smiling - living in the moment.

From time to time, being sightless came with little moments of embarrassment. But it was a small price to pay for being free and alive on Rifts Earth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back