• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Idk why I never get notificatons for this thread... gonna try to unwatch it and then watch it again?? Anyways - I'm committing to having a post for Theo up today if it kills me. As a fun little exercise if anybody has any fun or interesting words they want me to try and include in my post send em my way - advanced ad libs lol

Idk why I never get notificatons for this thread... gonna try to unwatch it and then watch it again?? Anyways - I'm committing to having a post for Theo up today if it kills me. As a fun little exercise if anybody has any fun or interesting words they want me to try and include in my post send em my way - advanced ad libs lol
omg you did that so fast! i also lovveeedd theo's post. you do a really great job of getting his point of view across that i immediately know who he is!!

also for your notifications, i would check your alert preferences on your account. if you click "show all" under the notification tab, you should see "alert preferences" on the top right side of the new page. there you can check if somehow something goofy got turned on or off that's making it hard to receive notifications. i know that for me, personally, somehow an option got turned on to mark all notifications as read when i opened the alerts tab regardless of if i opened the actual post or page so i was getting really lost. hopefully unwatching/watching it helps though. and if nothing works, i would try putting in a support ticket to rpn staff using the support button at the top of the page. i really hope this helps c:

i love how everyone collectively has made vasu an enemy on sight in the rp for nearly no reason at all 😭 even his fiance took one look at him and was like "yup let me just assert my dominance real quick... also you suck at the piano"

i love how everyone collectively has made vasu an enemy on sight in the rp for nearly no reason at all 😭 even his fiance took one look at him and was like "yup let me just assert my dominance real quick... also you suck at the piano"
Gavy literally has no beef with him I don't think hahaha

Working on my post!

I have the same exact issue. I have no idea how to fix it though.

Also, great posts everyone!

i finally got the crew up! sorry, between having to go to a bunch of graduations, moving and getting a new puppy things have been wild over here but i think things are smoothing out soon!! (every time i think that there's something new so lol we'll see)

anywayy i have been struggling with what to do with Kaz but i'm down to send him anywhere if someone wants/needs him!!!

Anyone have someone they want Einar to interact with?
i haven’t introduced bells yet, so he’s open if you’re looking for someone in a pinch! maybe bellamy, einar, and kaz have some hanging to do c;

i will hopefully have replies for mey and chitrita up this weekend and mayyybeee my last cs by tomorrow? i am also starting the process of moving, so my activity will be a little all over the next two weeks

Still awaiting replies from Kiara, Lan, and Amity, please! WanderLust. WanderLust. pearjuice pearjuice Unless you wish to just RP the twins and turn your other two into NPCS? I perfectly understand if you no longer have muse for them.
might make lanre a npcs! my next reply ill have amity and clara up. sorry about this, you mentioned this before and i forgot to reply then as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back