• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered My private workshop post keeps disappearing?

Hani

Hani // 하니
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I've been working on a roleplay ad in the private workshop area, and twice now the post has disappeared and I've had to restart it completely or wait a while for it to come back.
Is this maybe a bug? Or should I type up the post draft somewhere else? I don't know QwQ

Screenshot 2023-04-04 12.30.42 PM.png

Posts of new users may go through moderation queue even when they're edited, which is likely what happens to it.
Usually it takes between a few minutes to a few hours for the post to get checked and approved as it's a manual process.

Your posts will stop getting caught by the filter once you have 3+ posts on the site!

Posts of new users may go through moderation queue even when they're edited, which is likely what happens to it.
Usually it takes between a few minutes to a few hours for the post to get checked and approved as it's a manual process.

Your posts will stop getting caught by the filter once you have 3+ posts on the site!
Oh I see. Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back