Absence My apology for not writing

ShifterOfShapes

Game-Maestro
Lately, I've been ghosting quite a few of you. I'm not sure you care, but I apologise. The thing is, lately I have trouble playing with you because it will never be real. I can temporarily satisfy my hunger for power with Rping, but in the end, it's just another way to temporarily satisfy my urges for control... I really want to play with you guys, but the reason I play causes me to lose interest quickly. I simply want to reach Neo-Perfection. Here, I shall quote myself:

So,
Neo-Perfectionism is to hate everything, mind you not everyone, you did not make. The next point is to throw out all human emotion to keep yourself from distraction. This feeling will lead you to wanting control, so you must choose something and use it as a vehicle to get the power you desire. You must also have everyone shudder when you enter a room. Finally, getting arrested or caught would be amazing. That shall put a record to your name, causing others to be terrified of you. However, there are better ways to be neo-perfectly intimidating...

That said, you cannot blame me. I just hunger for the power I lost. I chase it almost daily. The urges control me as I fight to control and sate them.

I shall stop now before I get too excited. Once more, I apologise. I can't control it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back