• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Naruto roleplay! MxM OCs or HashiMada

senjus

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm a little bit rusty as I have fallen off roleplaying for some time, but I'm finally getting back into my interests and I'm looking for a patient partner to write with!
I normally write 3+ lengthy paragraphs per response; give or take, depending on the pace. I prefer quality of writing and initiative over quantity, but I genuinely enjoy reading thorough characterizations and depth to your character, their inner thought process, environment, description, etc., so quantity is a big plus. My reply frequency can generally range anywhere from multiple a day to a few times in a week depending on what kind of flow we have.

That said, I am primarily looking to roleplay Hashirama Senju in an M/M romance with an engaging plot. I'd prefer to find someone who ships hashimada, and likes writing Madara or wants to take a crack at it! Somewhere down the line I'd be totally down to switch roles and come up with an additional plot if you're interested. I've written a lot from Madara's perspective and I'd like to switch it up this time, but these two are my all-time faves and I love them both.

My other interest would be OCxOC! You'd be writing against my character Koma, a shinobi that specializes in Genjutsu. I'm kind of more "anything goes" with this, but planning out a plot is still really important to keeping my interest. Fwiw I like elements of psychology, horror, some darker themes, sometimes historical, but if we're equally engaged I think we can make anything work.

18+ please!! I'm in my 20s, I prefer to roleplay with adults in my age range!

Hope to hear from ya! 🫶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back