• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fire Emblem Three Houses LGBTQ+ RP and long-term RP partner! (PLEASE READ RULES/INFO)

WanderingWisps

Shield of Fearghus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and welcome to my thread! So glad you stumbled across my post! You may call me Wisp! I'm a nonbinary 28 year old person and I'm a massive fan of Fire Emblem Three Houses! I am currently in search for a long term rp partner for this particular franchise since I have the urge to rp for my favorite game. Since I am a trans/queer I would feel most comfortable rping with another person who is also LGBTQ+ however it isn't required! I just kindly ask that you respect my identity/sexuality as well as the identities/sexuality of the characters!

My main rp muse is Felix, I have been roleplaying him on and off for roughly 2 years now. HOWEVER I wouldn't mind trying to rp and explore writing other FE3H characters (Possibly Sylvain 👀) If we could I would like to have the characters to be Post-Timeskip only because I feel more comfortable age wise with the characters. I haven't roleplayed with ocs unfortunately too much and have typically only roleplayed with canon characters since I have a preference for rping canon characters. HOWEVER in the last few months I am slowly exploring writing my own oc within the FE3H universe and slowly warming up to the idea of rping with ocs. Something to note is that I LOVE AUs and I am totally down to exchange ideas back and forth. I really enjoy romance, fluff, angst, dark fantasy, and horror as far as AUs and theme wise in roleplay.

Basic Info/ Rules
I ask that you at least be 21+ or older before replying to this post.
If you have any triggers, PLEASE tell me before we start the rp! This is VERY crucial and important to me!
PLEASE be semi-literate to literate with your responses! Two paragraphs or more is perfectly fine!
I mostly do B x B roleplays and it feels the most comfortable to me when roleplaying. However I am always open to try out something new!
Please do not god mod or try to control my character.
Please do not try to push me into doing something in the rp.
I love me some gore, I just ask that you not over do it too much within the rp.
If you become uninterested in the current rp, I ask that PLEASE you let me know. I can't stress this enough, I find ghosting people incredibly rude. I would rather you be upfront and tell me that way we can maybe do a different plot/ship or if you simply would like to stop the rp all together. No hard feelings at all! c:
I kindly ask you to be patient with me between replies, I am usually very busy on Wednesdays and late at night on Sundays.

My Fave Ships

Sylvain x Felix
Dimitri x Sylvain
Dimitri x Felix
Dimitri x Claude
Dimitri x Byleth (M/F)
Sylvain x Claude
Sylvain x Dimitri
Sylvain x Marianne
Felix x Byleth (M/F)

With that all out of the way, I thank you for taking the time to read through my post! If anyone is interested and sees this post please feel to respond in the comments below or send me a chat! Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any! I am so excited to get back to rping for my favorite game and look forward to finding any long-term rp partners! (:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back