• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JJK Rp Callout

DoggyBreath

Euthanize me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh gosh, I wish I were better at these whole introduction things.
Hi! I’m Mal, and a cat mom of two furry monstrosities!
With the most recent chapters being leaked, I have set myself up for my emotional to be trampled on once again, courtesy of Gege (though it shouldn’t really come as much of a surprise.)
I have been absolutely DYNG to scratch the itch to write something from this fandom, as the title states. I’m on the hunt once again for something potentially long-term.

A brief synopsis of me:

I am a 25 year old writer, boarder-lining roughly on and off 7-8 years of experience, and at a third-person perspective. I do take what little pride I can allow myself in the details I do put into characters; my scheme typically sticking around a advanced-lit to a novella range, depending on the flow of replies being exchange. I do prefer quality over quantity, so I do tend to match pace with my partners.
I adore connecting with my partners, and establishing friendships out of roleplay. I’m the type of person who craves sending content whether it be theories/art/playlists/ head-canons.

I am in the Eastern timezone, with a part-time job. While the majority of my time is freed up at times, I do want to point out that that can change at any given point. I do try to give my partners a forewarning of two days in advance before disappearing.

I am seeking to write out of the following ships, but I am open to discuss other options!:

- Satosugu
-Itafushi
-InnuOkko

If you have any questions, or seem interested, please feel free to message me! I’d be more than happy to link my discord there!

Hi! my name's dawn, I'm 26 and also looking for rp and also just people to talk too about whats going on in the fandom! I write Yuuta, Geto, and I have a google doc of information for Yuuji.
I tend to prefer to rp on discord and stick around 3-5 paragraphs if you're interested!

Hi! my name's dawn, I'm 26 and also looking for rp and also just people to talk too about whats going on in the fandom! I write Yuuta, Geto, and I have a google doc of information for Yuuji.
I tend to prefer to rp on discord and stick around 3-5 paragraphs if you're interested!
Hey there!!
I’m so sorry I just saw your comment on my post!
Were you still down to chat and potentially plan something out? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back