• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya hiya! I'm November! (Or if you've been around long enough, you may know me as Winter or even Harmony.) I haven't made an interest check in literal years, so please bare with me.

Let's get the basic stuff out of the way.
I'm 22, in the PST timezone, have been role-playing for roughly 8 years, and work swing/night shift currently.

What I'm looking for.
Please be 18+
I enjoy OOC chat, and would like to also make a friend out of a writing partner! Whether it he just talking or even gaming together if that's your thing.
I tend to write 300 words at bare minimum for each post. But depending on my muse or inspiration that day, it can easily jump to 5x that amount or more. The more of my interest it catches, the more I'll write. As for you, please match that 300 word minimum.
Romance is a must. While I can't stay interested in a roleplay where it is the only story, it's a must have side plot for me. Speaking of which, FxF is what I'm most comfortable with, and at the moment it's the only pairing I'm looking for.
Please reply once every two weeks. I'm a slow poster myself, with work and my own life, I usually get 1-3 replies out a week. Sometimes I can do more, but I need to be pretty interested.
Please don't ghost. I'm very chill, and won't mind if you want to leave. Just please tell me so I'm not asking where you are every now and then.
I prefer to roleplay via DMs or possibly Discord if that is more your thing. But I prefer the site over it.
I think it goes without saying, but please be willing to plot up a story with me! I love knocking ideas off of each other until we've built something special.
Please only art or anime used for face claims. I do not like realistic face claims.

Now, onto what everyone wants to see. I have some fandoms here I would like to roleplay! Honestly I prefer OC x OC even in fandoms. But depending on the situation, I might be convicned for OC x CC and doubling up.

Goddess of Victory: Nikke
About halfway through the story.

Azur Lane
Anime only.

Arknights
Only a few chapters into the story. Have seen the anime.

Honkai Impact 3rd
Up to chapter 30.

Girls Und Panzer
Seen all the movies/anime.

RWBY
Seen all of the show, read all of the Manga.

Princess Connect: Re Dive
Watched the anime.

Roll Over and Die
Read the first 4 light novels.

This is all I have at the moment! Please feel free to DM me, don't reply to this interest check directly. Also, this was a spur of the moment thing I did on mobile, so apologies for atrocious formating. Have a great day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back