• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Senna

#1 Cissnei Fangirl
aventurine-aventurine-hsr.gif

Hello, you can call me Sen, F, 18+ and LGBTIQA+ friendly! After playing through the latest patch, I'm craving a Star Rail rp and hoping to find partners for some canonxoc doubling fun. :) I will say I'm not super knowledgeable on the overall lore or anything, so I prefer to be reeeeal loosey-goosey in terms of it. If you expect perfection when it comes to that (or in general) I may not be the best partner for you. I obviously don't expect perfection from you either.

I'm hoping to find someone who could play Aventurine or Gepard for me please! But I'd also be fine with Sunday, Dr. Ratio, Argenti, Blade, Caelus, Boothill, Luka, or Jing Yuan.

In return, I could play most characters for you! I will say there may be a few I might struggle with, with them being: Black Swan, Acheron, Firefly, Aventurine, Blade, Dr. Ratio, anddd Silver Wolf. If you really want them, I'll try my best, but just expect my posts to take much much longer since I might be prone to writer's block more often. :<

I write via messages, a paragraph or two per side for a total of 2-4 paragraphs. If I'm really motivated or have a lot of muse for someone, it can get up to 4 paragraphs per side, but that's rare.

I can typically reply daily to once every 14 days depending on various factors but I will always give the same amount of love to both sides and hope you can do the same.

I hate to say this but I do ghost if I get intimidated or feel we're not compatible, or possibly just due to life in general, and I'm sorry I'm advance! But you're free to ghost too with no hard feelings on my part.

I'll always welcome messages from you again in the future so don't be afraid to send one my way even if we might've roleplayed together before! Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back