• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Help with tabs

j.e.s.t.e.r

platonic lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I want to do tabs for my interest check but don’t want them to go in two lines, it just looks kind of cluttered. Is there a way to do this? Also, what’s the code for tabs? (i’m talking about the ones with the blue outline but any is fine)
i also have two other questions
can you put tabs inside of other tabs?
is there a way I can make just a white line under the tabs?
help with any of these quiestions is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by not wanting them to go in two lines. The base tab code can be found below, and yes, it is possible to put tabs within tabs- people just don't often do it because it tends to look, as you put it before, cluttered. For the white line, if you mean replacing the grey/green line that is the default, then it requires some coding to essentially hide the regular line and then cover it with a white one instead. Otherwise you'll have to be more specific about what it is you're looking for.

• -Tab One Stuff-

Code:
[tabs][tab=Tab One]-Tab One Stuff-[/tab]

[tab=Tab Two]-Tab Two Stuff-[/tab][/tabs]

Code:
[tabs][tab=Outside Tab 1][tabs][tab=Inside Tab a]-Tab 1A Stuff-[/tab]

[tab=Inside Tab b]-Tab 1B Stuff-[/tab][/tabs][/tab]

[tab=Outside Tab 2][tabs][tab=Inside Tab a]-Tab 2A Stuff-[/tab]

[tab=Inside Tab b]-Tab 2B Stuff-[/tab][/tabs][/tab][/tabs]

Not sure what you mean by not wanting them to go in two lines. The base tab code can be found below, and yes, it is possible to put tabs within tabs- people just don't often do it because it tends to look, as you put it before, cluttered. For the white line, if you mean replacing the grey/green line that is the default, then it requires some coding to essentially hide the regular line and then cover it with a white one instead. Otherwise you'll have to be more specific about what it is you're looking for.

• -Tab One Stuff-

Code:
[tabs][tab=Tab One]-Tab One Stuff-[/tab]

[tab=Tab Two]-Tab Two Stuff-[/tab][/tabs]

Code:
[tabs][tab=Outside Tab 1][tabs][tab=Inside Tab a]-Tab 1A Stuff-[/tab]

[tab=Inside Tab b]-Tab 1B Stuff-[/tab][/tabs][/tab]

[tab=Outside Tab 2][tabs][tab=Inside Tab a]-Tab 2A Stuff-[/tab]

[tab=Inside Tab b]-Tab 2B Stuff-[/tab][/tabs][/tab][/tabs]
thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back