• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fushigi Yuugi Quest thread going on!

Minako

🎮Super High School Level Gamer: Chiaki Nanami🎮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!

I've made a quest RP thread based on Fushigi Yuugi mostly and other Isekai/ Choose your own Adventure stories and I was wondering if there was anyone who was interested in participating?

I'm hoping to get a few more votes before moving onto the next part of my quest RP, but I'm not really sure how to about getting more participants (if that's even possible...?)

The link is in my signature, but I'll also post it here: The Mysterious Play: Heirophant of Skies !

I know the art is a bit rushed, as I don't want to hold back the story for art, and it usually takes about a week to upload new bits (though that may be less if I get more votes often and not have to wait as much for substantial votes) but I really hope those who give it a chance enjoy it!​

Users who are viewing this thread