• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
|˶˙ᵕ˙ )ノ゙ hello!! im looking for fandom rp!
i'm more comfortable with canon×canon but i can do canon×oc (i dont have any fandom ocs, though). i'm tenatively interested in romance rp, but ideally nothing super serious,,
my rp style is 3+ paragraphs! i can do long responses as well, but i tend to write as much as the other person does,,

!! if this looks incomplete its probably because it is ><;; im new to this format, so if i mess something up pls tell me!!

• • • • • • • • • • ✦ • • • • • • • • • •

❥ Please include which fandoms you're interested in in your reply, and optionally, the characters you'd like to play.
❥ I'm available basically 24/7, but don't worry if I don't reply, I'm probably busy petting my dogs.
❥ I'm not like, set in stone as for the characters I use. If you want to use Scout, for example, I'm not gonna stop you. I'm also open to playing characters that I don't have listed, the listed ones are just my preferred ones. :]
❥ I'm not new to roleplay, however, I am new to roleplay forums. Please be nice to me. I will cry. /hyperbole
❥ Tone tags are appreciated OOC, but not necessary. :]

❥ Major interests
Team Fortress 2(!!)
♡ Valorant ♡ Persona 5 + Royal ♡ Genshin Impact (Fontaine/Sumeru only)
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
❥ Lesser interests
Saiki K. ❀ Spy x Family ❀ Pokémon Scarlet ❀ Honkai: Star Rail (-Penacony)
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
❥ Characters I play
♡ TF2:
Scout/Pyro/Medic/Sniper/Engineer
♡ VAL: Clove/Cypher/Killjoy/Sova/Omen/KAYO/Sage
♡ P5: Protag/Akechi/Futaba/Maruki
♡ GI: Furina/Focalors/Freminet/Lyney/Lynette [] Wanderer/Kaveh
❀ S.K.: Saiki/Kaidou/Teruhashi
❀ PKMN Sc.: Fem Protag/Penny/Ortega/Grusha/Larry/AI Sada/Kieran (Pre-Teenage Rebellion)/Lacey

❥ i'm a very nervous person (clinical anxiety will do that to ya), i'm so so sorry if i take a while to respond!!! i'll try my best to go through with any rp i start, but sometimes i lose track of time
><;;
❥ this post may be edited in the future!! i am very forgetful and i may have forgotten to include something!! apologies for any confusion :[

Last edited:
Helloo! If you're interested I'd love to do a Persona or Pokemon RP! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back