• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah smiled widely and nodded some as he hugged her to him "All ours, and yeah I was having it set up here. We can move it fully next weekend." He said happily before taking Eden to see her room "What do you think? Good enough for a princess?" He asked her happily.

Max held his hand tightly that morning once she was off the phone with his nurse "I love you so much Ricky. So very very much." She whispered before kissing him lovingly

She smiled and watched him, shaking her head a little, looking to Keaton. “You got a great dad.” She murmured to him, kissing the top of his head and cuddled him close as he was falling asleep. “Noah, we should get him home. I wanna start getting him on a schedule.” She told him, smiling at Eden who was just buzzing about there being a pool, getting everyone back down to the car and got in to go home finally.

His nurse arrived within the hour and made sure he was comfortable as he could be, looking to max. “It might not be today. He’s holding on tight still but we’re getting really close to the end now, I’m gonna be here for a while now for you though alright? You should talk to him, he can’t respond but he can hear you still.”

Noah got them home and went about the rest of the day with them. By bedtime he was laying with Carmen smiling as they watched Keaton lay beside her in the attached basinet they had found "You happy?" He asked her quietly.

Max nodded and thanked her quietly. She sat beside him and held his hand "You remember when we met? You were so drunk, tried putting the tip down my underwear." She said giving a small laugh "I thought you were so handsome though, and your smile lit up the place to me." She told him quietly before she went on just going through all her memories with him and telling him how much each meant to her.

He was still holding on tight all the way up until he heard her say that she was ready and his nurse came up, sitting in the room with them until doing a final check a short while later and nodding to her "He's gone." She told her gently, stepping out to give her a little privacy and wait to help her make the phone calls that were necessary right now for them to collect him

She smiled tiredly and nodded, tilting her head back "Very. We should keep an eye on Eden though, I think she's changed her mind about wanting him at home. It's gonna take some adjusting." She told him quietly, leaning back into his chest.

Max sat with him for a few minutes just holding him and sobbing quietly. She sat with him as long as she could before they took him away and she called his mother "Hey....uh....he um....he's gone." She whispered out trying to contain her crying.

Noah smiled softly and cuddled her close "I'll make sure to give her extra lovin." He murmured kissing her cheek gently "Alright lets get some sleep, gonna be a long night probably."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back