• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon/Rider RP?

TheOldSoul

Young body, Old mind
Hello!

Been a good long time since I've posted on here outside of chats that I have written stories with. Looking to start something new, something to involve dragons and riders. I've loved them since reading Eragon over a decade ago and have been writing ever since. 18+ is necessary just for my peace of mind. I've recently read Fourth Wing and Priory of the Orange Tree, and my love of dragons simply hasn't been forgotten so I'd love to start a new story involving them and their riders. Would prefer MxF pairings for myself if romance is to be involved just because I'm better with those, but totally willing to include other pairings, and I'm happy to double up as well.

Looking forward to any interest, tell me your ideas or if you to brainstorm simply send me a message or comment below.

Edit to add: Open to new stories, definitely does not have to be any kind of fandom. Just looking forward to getting creative juices flowing again. Open to ideas or I can share my own!

Last edited:
Hey! I would definitely be interested, don’t have plot idea off the top of my head maybe a rough idea or two but would love to plan something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back