• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SleepyMocha

A simp
Hello everyone ! Hope you all are having a wondeful day !
I am currently searching for a 1×1 Danganronpa roleplay !
I only roleplay Oc x Canon.
Any gender pairing will be accepted.
Doubling Up is a must.
I prefer romance and fluff.
Please let me know if you ever want to change something in the roleplay instead of ghosting, please.
Please send me a private message if you are interestead.​

I see that you're new here, so welcome!! I just wanted to come in and tell you that this is the wrong section to post this in. At least, if you want actual viewers. I'd recommend going under the Recruit Section and clicking the "1x1 interest check" sub category! Not only is that where people go to search for roleplays, but there's even a few posts I've seen that's specifically for Danganronpa. Happy roleplaying! Let me know if you're ever searching for a jujutsu kaisen or demon slayer roleplay! 🌺🌸

I see that you're new here, so welcome!! I just wanted to come in and tell you that this is the wrong section to post this in. At least, if you want actual viewers. I'd recommend going under the Recruit Section and clicking the "1x1 interest check" sub category! Not only is that where people go to search for roleplays, but there's even a few posts I've seen that's specifically for Danganronpa. Happy roleplaying! Let me know if you're ever searching for a jujutsu kaisen or demon slayer roleplay! 🌺🌸
Oh okay. My bad ! Thank you for letting me know !

It's not an issue! Just that you would have been sitting for a WHILE before finding someone through here. And of course, it's no problem!

It's not an issue! Just that you would have been sitting for a WHILE before finding someone through here. And of course, it's no problem!
Haha yeah. I'm new to it and it feels a bit complex from the other roleplay website I normally hang out in. But I'm always up for Jujutsu Kaisen or Demon Slayer roleplays ! Just that Danganronpa has been my major brainrot lately haha.

That's completely fair, I was lost also LMAO. What website were you using before?

And that's totally fair, because I absolutely love danganronpa, but if I was to rolelplay it, the only love interests I'd like would be Rantaro or Gonta. And I JUST got past trial 3 so 😭

But alright! So then should I dm you?

That's completely fair, I was lost also LMAO. What website were you using before?

And that's totally fair, because I absolutely love danganronpa, but if I was to rolelplay it, the only love interests I'd like would be Rantaro or Gonta. And I JUST got past trial 3 so 😭

But alright! So then should I dm you?
I used a website called Quotev. I'ts for story writing, but most use it for roleplaying.
I just finished the game recently. And sure !

Oh!!! Quotev!!! That was my original roleplaying site as well, but I left when they took away the option to search for groups since the roleplay community [around me, at least.] died then. Plus the people started being...ugh

I wanted to, but my friend had me playing it on her laptop since mine is a toaster, and school let out before I could finish

And okay!

Oh!!! Quotev!!! That was my original roleplaying site as well, but I left when they took away the option to search for groups since the roleplay community [around me, at least.] died then. Plus the people started being...ugh

I wanted to, but my friend had me playing it on her laptop since mine is a toaster, and school let out before I could finish

And okay!
It's sad the removed the group search, yeah. And most people just want smut roleplays.
Ah well, hopefully you'll get to finish the game at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back