• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CometBlaster

To become immortal is to lose oneself
Welcome, Welcome!

• Hello! I’m Comet and I’ve been craving a few different roleplays as of late. Please excuse my coding, my knowledge of BBC is still wobbly at best. A little bit about me, I’m in my early 20s, currently a full time student, work at a family owned restaurant, and have a dog of my own. Safe to say I have a very busy life, but roleplaying has been a passion of mine for years and I always make sure to leave some room for it.

That being said, I’ve been roleplaying for about 8 years or so! I consider myself an adv-lit writer, and I can comfortably write about 4-7 paragraphs per perspective. I prefer to write in third person past tense. I try to respond to a roleplay at least once a week. That has always been my goal. Unfortunately I have been going through a few things irl, so my responses have been varied lately, but I do try to respond when I can.

One of my favorite things about roleplaying is getting to know my partners. I really enjoy ooc chatter and am a sociable person. If you’re someone who just wants to write and not interact with your partner, I can respect that, but I fear we may not be compatible. I also love plotting what we roleplay! I prefer to start a roleplay with a roadmap in mind. I also have a few plots of my own that I’ve been brainstorming for certain fandoms if that piques your interest.

I love writing platonic as well as romatic themes, and can write MxM, MxF, and FxF. I like writing OcxOc and CanonxOc, and while I don’t usually do it, I can probably be convinced to write CanonxCanon.

While I do enjoy the macabre and darker themes to a certain extent, I do have my triggers and things I simply will not write. Along with following RPN guidelines, I avoid eating disorders as well as intense mental distress.

I do have discord, but I would prefer to roleplay here. It you really want, we can talk and plot over there.

If you have any more questions or something you want clarified, please pm me!

Last edited:
hi, i'd really love to do a fire emblem three houses RP if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back