• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Can you add a photo and center this? Helped by Idea

Stargirl114

Hi there, I am still experimenting with the BB code as I have not used it before. Here's the code below, i would love if someone could add the image (floating to the left) that i am attempting to include and direct me on how to add images in the future. Not totally sure if you can copy a link address and embed an image that way for example. I would also prefer that the text be directly centered below the block quote that I added. Please let me know if you need more clarification on this. Thank you so much in advance!

JACK
Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow
vIncent van goh

Jack lifted his eyes to the hills that stretched around camp half blood. I would tell myself to turn around as quick as I could...if only you hadn't pushed me forward.

Attachments

• Jack W.jpeg
    Jack W.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
[center][img](link to image)[/img][/center]

This should work. (On phone right now, will look for a small image later to demonstrate)

communityIcon_xqqk44lp84j51.png

You can also replace the img tags and link with your attachment.

Last edited:
Okay thank you! For whatever reason even with a link the image has been struggling to go through. I will definitely take your suggestion and try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back