• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Baldur's Gate 3 (1x1) (doubling, ocxoc, ocxcc)

pearldiver

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Pearl, and I'm searching for a roleplay partner for BG3!
I've been playing the game since it was released in EA and I am so excited to write more content with the setting!

A Little About Me
  • I'm 24 years old! I do prefer that my roleplay partners are at least 18+.
  • I usually write at least 2+ paragraphs (for both ends in a doubled roleplay). I often write more, however, when the scene has enough action to warrant it. I'm flexible with this, though. Just be considerate.
  • I LOVE plotting! I want to make it as if our characters actually fit into the world in a meaningful way.
  • I currently live in CST, but I work nightshift and don't sleep nearly as much as I should so ... I'm usually awake. Hi.
  • I have about 500 hours in the game. Unfortunately, even with 21 days of playtime, I just got to Act 3. I don't mind spoilers, though. I probably already spoiled them while remaking my 8th Tav.
  • I love to make friends and talk ooc!

Just message me if you're interested!
I am comfortable playing: Wyll, Lae'Zel, Shadowheart, Karlach, Zevlor, Astarion, and Gale
I may ask you to play: Wyll, Gale, or Karlach

I am reading your interest thread and think we would be compatible writing partners!

I shot you a DM! 😇

Hey there, I'm too new to DM but I'd love to chat and see if we can rp! I'm 27 with 15+ years writing experience and would love to play my TAV with an Astarion or your TAV if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back