• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Request

Apostle

Im all partied out
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, as stated above I'm looking for partners to rp fandoms. Previous rp's have fallen out for one reason or another so I'm looking for a new gaming partner. I highly prefer to rp on discord. I've become a bit self conscious about having rp's open to anyone's viewing.

Anyways this will be oc x canon doubles. Meaning I play a canon role for you and your oc and you do the same for me. MxF only. If necessary I will fill in a female role but I would like my oc to be paired with a female character. As for limits I'm not into fetishes or anything taboo. If you have any specific requests or questions just ask. Anyways the following is what I'm currently into and itch to rp. Character names listed is whom I would like my oc to be paired with.

Digimon Tamers : Renamon
Hellsing : Seras Victoria
High School of the Dead : Saeko
Fate Zero/Unlimited Bladeworks :
Saber
Konosuba : Darkness or Wiz
Castlevania (Netflix ) -Lenore (have
not seen Nocturn)
Blue Eye Samurai - Mizu
Teen Titans - Raven
Swat Kats - Calico Briggs

Below are ones I remeber seeing and interested in rping but will have to review plot, character and such.
Gate
DOTA -Dragons Blood
Ghost in the Shell 2045
Cells at Work
Cyberpunk

Anyways hope these are interesting to you as well. If you have suggestions , message me and we might be able to work something out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back