• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Annual return to look for 1x1 partner

fabreezy

professional heretic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• About me
    please read info in all tabs before contacting me.

I've risen from the coffin to search for people to do 1x1 RPs with yet again :^)

Greetings and salutations, comrades. My name is Fabreeze/Fabreezy.
    I am a 23-year-old female freelance artist and stay-at-home wife from the United States.
    My first experience with RP was when I was 9, on an old kids' forum run by a lovely couple during
    an age when warrior cats and edgy wolf OCs were all the rage. I've continued to RP on and off throughout
    the years ever since, with a growing interest in improving my writing and storytelling skills as a whole.

I'm pretty sociable, and one of my favorite aspects of RPing with people is the OOC back-and-forth conversations
    about character development and plot progression. I also really enjoy funny headcanons and meme-ing around
    on occasion as well.

I do tend to be a little more private about other aspects of my life and interests, but I'll open
    up pretty quickly if I feel we vibe really well together and I can see us being friends. ^^

I don't have difficulties writing any particular settings/character archetypes that I can think of, and I have a laundry
    list of pre-existing characters and world settings I like to mess around with and create variations of. Making stuff
    up from scratch is fun too, though.

Other than that, some of my other interests include;
    -Art
    -Writing((duh))
    -Music Production
    -Vocal synths(vocaloid, cevio, synthv, utau, etc)
    -Horror((big fan of scary games, and I have been listening to creepypasta/scary story narrations regularly since around 2013))
    -Gaming
    -Anime
    -Orchestral music & Composing(sometimes I like to make character themes, y'know)
    -Fantasy such as LOTR, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Last Unicorn

Anyways, if I've managed to pique anyone's interest, feel free to send a DM my way! I don't bite, I swear ;^D ((Or do I? Who knows.))

Last edited:
If you are still looking for a writing partner, I would be willing to come out of retirement to see if we work well together. I also enjoy Lewis and Tolkien and have been looking for a long time for a partner that I share at least similar beliefs with. I don't write on a regular schedule, just whenever I can because it is a hobby and I have a farm and a boat load of kids to handle on the daily, but as a fun hobby to pick up and run with as a casual, on-going thing, I'd be happy to give it a go again. Let me know if that works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back