• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings alien stage search { niche fandom ㅠㅠ }

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alien Stage.jpg
hello hello !! my name is rennya and after taking a long hiatus i am back and desperately craving a roleplay ! the fandom being the youtube video series alien stage by vivinos ! if you have not seen it, i highly recommend you watch this amazing animation and music video !! it’s fairly short too, but breathtaking !! i'll link it here to watch (it starts with round 1) !

requirements/what i’m looking for
- you must be 18+, it makes me uncomfortable to role play with minors as i am 23
- 200-400 words per post ! i’m often busy and shorter replies are what keep me from taking years to reply ;-; if we are super into it, i’ll probably write more though !
- anime/drawn faceclaims only
- extensive plotting and head canons please
- canons, ocs, a mix of both ! i love it all !! (i literally ship are the main ships and my ocs with everyone LMFAO)
- canon setting or aus are also okay !!
- literally i just want to write the trauma so bad omgggg but also a little fluffy rp is so tempting !

tysm for listening ! c:

Last edited:
Hihi! I'm honestly so glad that I found this post ,,
If you're still looking for a partner then I'd love to! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back