• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accordions

dwale

drownin
i've been working with the bbcode, trying to remember everything and all that, and came across an annoying thing with the accordions. that ugly border they get (the one you solve by wrapping the accordion in [*border=0px blah blah*]) is there which, no big deal, i know how to fix that. but when i use the solution, it creates a space above the accordion.

example:
without border:
blah
blah

with border:
blah
blah

the normal accordion has a space too which again, annoying, but i can probably learn to live with that (unless there's a solution then teach me the way).

but, yeah, if anybody knows why it happens/if there's a fix, that'd be great.

i've been working with the bbcode, trying to remember everything and all that, and came across an annoying thing with the accordions. that ugly border they get (the one you solve by wrapping the accordion in [*border=0px blah blah*]) is there which, no big deal, i know how to fix that. but when i use the solution, it creates a space above the accordion.

example:
without border:
blah
blah

with border:
blah
blah

the normal accordion has a space too which again, annoying, but i can probably learn to live with that (unless there's a solution then teach me the way).

but, yeah, if anybody knows why it happens/if there's a fix, that'd be great.

I'll try to remove the border permanently if that helps?

Still relearning everything, but I'm pretty sure placing a border around the entire code instead of specifically the accordion should remove the space?

Edit: I mean this as in something like
Code:
[border=0px solid black]Test thing
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#000000]Hello[/bg]}Hello World{/slide}[/accordion][/border]

instead of
Code:
Text thing
[border=0px solid black][accordion]{slide=[bg=#000000]Hello[/bg]}Hello World{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
?

I'll try to remove the border permanently if that helps?
I think that might help a lot of people overall? It's just a lil tedious with it there, imo.

Still relearning everything, but I'm pretty sure placing a border around the entire code instead of specifically the accordion should remove the space?

Edit: I mean this as in something like
Code:
[border=0px solid black]Test thing
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#000000]Hello[/bg]}Hello World{/slide}[/accordion][/border]

instead of
Code:
Text thing
[border=0px solid black][accordion]{slide=[bg=#000000]Hello[/bg]}Hello World{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
?
It worked! Thanks~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back