• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜ˆ 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘒𝘺.

flos.

hello there stumbling user! I hope you're doing well. my name's Flos. and I'm here in hopes for an angsty, dramatic roleplay set in a setting similar to historical or feudal China / japan. And though the title does state to have fantasy in it, I'm not looking for anything involving magic or fantastical species.

I'm not using terms such as xianxia, wuxia, danmei β€” because I don't really want to do an action / martial arts / supernatural roleplay. I wouldn't mind slight threads of action scenes, but nothing overwhelming or long lasting. i'm far more focused on the dramatic and suspenseful romance blossoming between two unlikely individuals.

Some of my roleplaying preferences :

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to literacy. I only require maybe 2 - 4 paragraphs β€” because I'm more keen on good quality than quantity.

I typically play female characters, but I have no preference on whom you personally play ; be it female, male, none, both, etc. Just play whomever you feel like!

I much, much, much prefer roleplaying on other sites / app. Be it Discord or Aniroleplay. But if you're adamant on roleplaying here, I wouldn't mind writing here!

I typically use anime / drawn faceclaims than realistic, and prefer my partner is the same! But this can change depending on the plot / partner's preference.

β€”β€”

I do have breif ideas fitting for the setting, but I'll keep that for when potential partners ( if ever ) hits me up! So if you're interested, please feel free to DM me. I'm very friendly so I doubt you'd feel intimidated. And if you'd like, feel free to message me on discord! Here it isβ€”

reivxn

Thank you for reading, have a good one!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back