• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

2015: Same World, New Possibilities

Spacekitty

Recently Resurrected Divine Feline Entity.
Hello and welcome to the second reboot of the 2015 Nation Building RP! This will be a casual RP that will take place in modern day using modern day (or somewhat custom) nation. You will be forced to make alliances, invade your neighbors, and other stuff nations would do! Battles and NPC interactions will be determined by the gm using a simple dice roll. All the player needs to worry about is choosing how many troops to use, where, when and how to attack. I will simply include the appropriate modifiers.

As this is a casual rp extravagant detail is not required, but one liners are not allowed. A 6 sentence minimum will be enforced.

Sadly the first reboot happened some months ago and such the old GMs and some old players may not take part, but I welcome anyone interested in a casual nation building RP to join!

Any questions can be posted here and I shall do my best to answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I can't handle all these roleplay at the same time, while having to deal with school, afterschool, and other private events.

Also, will this roleplay have a connection (in story) to the first roleplay? Continuation? Us taking over the old countries? Fresh start? Etc.

Superboi360 said:
Also, will this roleplay have a connection (in story) to the first roleplay? Continuation? Us taking over the old countries? Fresh start? Etc.
fresh start, starts from present day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back